Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Simplicity


I found a cozy field near a cow pasture just outside CCM. I have been sneaking off to have my quiet times there. Dates with my Maker.
 The other day I brought paints and a canvas. Sometimes I journal; other times I just watch the cows graze and find peace in the simplicity of their life style. 






 I am learning about a joy not circumstance based,
a love unconditional,
an inner strength that thrives in outward weakness,
and a peace amidst the raging storm.

He is shaping me into the woman He created me to be.

"God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the hearts of man." 
Ecclesiastes 3:11


1 comment:

  1. So cool! "Dates with my maker". Love it. Thanks for being such an awesome woman with a true heart of our KING! Can't wait to see you and your family in December. What an awesome reunion of brothers and sisters that will be!

    ReplyDelete